Let’s get drunk and drive the golf cart vintage shirt


Try to explain to people that my hands are at a pain level of 6-7 at any given moment and holding on to the pole on the train is excruciating to meLet’s get drunk and drive the golf cart vintage shirt Luckily I live in LA so public transportation is a rare occurrence. Don't know how I would have gotten by if I would have had to use buses or trains daily.
Official Let's get drunk and drive the golf cart vintage shirtOfficial Lacrosse game of throws vintage shirtOfficial Knitting and into the yarn store i go to lose my mind and find my soul shirtOfficial Knitting a woman cannot survive on books aloe she also needs yarn a lot of yarn shirtOfficial I like the books and i cannot lie flowers shirtOfficial Husband daddy protector mechanic american flag independence day shirtOfficial Hockey my happy place vintage shirtOfficial Hiking bear i'm not anti-social i'm pro-solitude vintage shirtOfficial Golf my retirement plan is on course vintage shirtOfficial Golf are you looking at my putt vintage shirtOfficial Drums i hit things with sticks vintage shirtOfficial Book queen with tattoos pretty eyes and thick thighs sunflowers shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Climb mountain i’m not lost i’m exploring shirt

Farewell naya rivera rip shirt

ONCE UPON A TIME THERE WAS A GIRL WHO REALLY LOVED KITTIES AND BIG VEINS THE END CAT NURSE FLOWER SHIRT